Health Beauty Tips
Welcome to Total Beauty.me.pn - Your Guide to Health Beauty Tips and Skin Care Advice !!
Beauty is the first present, Nature gives to woman, A thing of beauty is a joy for ever!!
Beauty has been the prerogative of the fairer sex since ages. In recent times, beauty and body care
has become more important because it boosts one's self confidence,
improves presentability and enhance changes in career development.
But not eyeryone is born with perfect features. Hence it becomes
imperative to use the art of makeup to camouflage one's flaws and
highlight the good features. Like any other art, makeup also attempts to
give life to shape and needs expert advice. As body and beauty care
makes a brilliant endeavour to help beauty conscious generation of men and women to look good and feel good about one self.
It gives information on the major categories of cosmetic products with
emphasis on intended uses, generalities of formulations and an update on
what is new.
We are begin our lives with a soft and smooth skin, but not many
of us can boast of a finely textured skin by the time we are thirty.
This is because most of us take our skin, the largest organ in the body,
very much of granted. Remember, your skin can get tired if not looked
after, and that it, like any other living tissue, really does respond to
tender care and attention. if you realise how full of life your skin
is and understand how it performs its various functions, skin care will
become at once more logical and easilly undertaken. Understanding your skin
will also enable you to make an active use of your skin in relating
more positively to your environment and in communicating with your
fellow human beings.
Dressing up is not just the art of applying makeup
- it is much more than that. it is truly a blend of art and science,
requiring a spirit of adventure, the courage of experiment, an eye for
color harmony, some amount of perseverance, and the desire to look good.
But since all these are present in you, just read on - follow the steps
and you are sure to emerge a winner.
First of all, you must select your cosmetics - the color and form
of the makeup are both very important. Then you must prepare yourself
for applying the makeup. Only then should you venture to apply make-up.
In our site TotalBeauty.me.pn. we have provides well-researched information:
Diffrent skin types, their problems and solutions, skin care for men, with cleansing and moisturizing methods.
The art of makeup through cosmetics, effective makeup advice and tips to improve your look.
Correction of facial morphology to get a balanced look.
Eye and skin disorders/problems information and their care. One tip to preserve health and beauty is through using trusted anti aging skin care products to keep your skin young looking.
Skin Care Routine
Skin constantly changed in response to different stimuli, what is
right one week may not always be appropriate the next. Pay attention to
your skin. If it feels dry and taut, you maybe treating it too harshly,
using very strong products or exposing it too much to sun and wind. If
it is shiny and oily with a tendency to break out, ask yourself if you
are removing every trace of make-up removers, whether you would be
better off washing it with soap and water or whether, perhaps, you are
over-washing it. If your skin develops lumps, bumps, pimples or scaly
patches, simplify cleansing and make up routines wash or cleanse the
skin, once a day only.
Your skin care routine - some tips are :
1. Skin Washing and Skin Cleansing Try not to
disturb the skins normal function any more than you have to. Left to
itself, the skin is a remarkable elf-cleansing and self-nourishing
organ and both nourishing and cleansing come from the inside. The
purpose of washing is to take off surface grime and excess oil regularly
and efficiently, but never abrasively.
Because the skin is constantly changing in Jesponse to different
stimuli, what is right one week may not always be ppropriate the next.
Pay attention to your skin. If it feels dry and taut, you maybe treating
it too harshly, using very strong products or exposing it too much to
sun and wind. If it is shiny and oily with a tendency to break out, ask
yourself if you are removing every trace of make-up removers, whether
you would be better off washing it with soap and water or whether,
perhaps, you are over-washing it. If your skin develops lumps, bumps,
pimples or scaly patches, simplify cleansing and make-up routines wash
or cleanse the skin, once a day only.
2. Skin Toning Toners remove any left-over
cleansing lotion and dirt and make your skin feel cool and fresh. Skin
tonics or fresheners are the mildest and therefore the best. Astringents
contain varying degrees of alcohol and are much harsher to the skin.
They remove the skin's natural protective oil and can eventually make it
dry and coarse.
The skin gets congested with dirt and grime and various other
impurities. Cleansers help drain out these impurities and allow your
skin to breathe freely.
3. Skin Moisturizing The skin is covered by its'
own natural moisture (a thin layer of oil called sebum) which helps to
prevent excessive water loss. Use of a good 'artificial' moisturiser is
extremely important as it acts as a further barrier between the skin and
external dryness elements such as wind and sun. This therefore doubles
the skin's natural protection in keeping it supple and preventing it
from becoming too dry and thus more prone to wrinkling. Extra protection
in sunshine is essential. Sunscreens which are water-resistant are the
most effective and of the moisturisers the water-in-oil preparations are
the best. Ideally, you should use two types of moisturisers - a light
consistency for day-time under make-up and a heavier one the 'feed' the
skin at night. The latter is the especially necessary to aid dry skin.
Finding the right moisturiser for your skin is a matter of trial and
error but once found can make a very positive contribution to the look
of your skin. Are you looking to get beautiful skin again? Skin that is
acne free? Then check out the Claro Acne at home laser by Solta which can reduce pimples and blackheads in days.
4. Skin Massaging
- Facial massage should be done daily and should not take more than
five minutes because if done for a longer time, there are chances of
your skin being stretched and loosening of facial muscles.
- Massage should be done on a clean face and your hands should be scrupulously clean as well.
- Stand in front of a mirror, take a little cream and spread it gently all over the neck and face.
- Start from the base of the neck and move in upward strokes to the jawline repeating this movement ten times.
- Then move to the side of the face, with gentle upward and sideway strokes.
- Then move your fingertips in circles around the nose.
- It is essential to remember that the area under the eyes has to be
massaged from the outer corner of the eye to the inner comer, going over
the top lid to the outer comer and again going under, thus completing a
round. Repeat ten times, using your finger tips.
- Then work your fingers to the forehead. Start from the eyebrows upto the brow line, in upward strokes
- Frown lines if any, can be removed by massaging in circles on the forehead with your fingertips
- Prevent laugh lines around the mouth by moving in circles around
the mouth line, starting from the comers of the mouth to the sides of
- Use your thumbs to massage the chin. Incase you have a double chin, do a little bit of pinching at that area.
Some health and beauty makeup tips for you are given below:
1. Use foundation only on clean skin. Do not try to give a 'touch' to a stale make-up with foundation.
2. To avoid mascara flake-off or smudging on your face, apply a
thin cost of mascara to top lashes only. Then run an eyelash brush
through lashes to prevent clumpy mascara build-up.
3. Eyeliner should be applied close to base of eyelashes to make them look thicker. A soft pencil is easier to manage.
4. Nothing ages a person more than worry. Try to be positive and
love every day as a new adventure and get joy from all the little things
(so many cost nothing). Drink 8 glasses of water a day and use a
5. Use a gentle soap like Dove for acne prone skin. It makes your skin a lot less oily because its PH balanced.
6. To enhance your summer shimmer add a touch of blush to enliven
your cheeks and bring out your natural color. In order to find the
perfect rosiness, take a look in the mirror right after a workout. The
tinge of pink that spreads across your cheeks is the color that will
work best for you.
7. If you have a small mouth, draw outer outline with dark shade lipstick and fill in light shade lipstick with a lip liner.
8. To remove blackheads, steam for 5 mins and exfoliate immediately.
9. If you have dry skin, choose a lanolin mixed foundation cream.
10. Use appetite suppressant. The purpose of an appetite suppressant
is to stop a person from feeling hungry so they don't eat as much;
appetite suppressants make controlling meal sizes a lot easier,
especially for the people who overeat.
Although beauty is only skin deep, MyPhentramin Phentermine's safe substitute, Phentramin-D, can give you the push you need to feel comfortable and beautiful in your skin.